Jotamastic 90 is a two component epoxy mastic coating for repair and maintenance. The product is surface tolerant, high solids, high build and tintable in a wide range of colours in Jotun’s Multicolour Industry (MCI) system. Jotamastic 90 is also optimised for short overcoating intervals, improving productivity for the customer.
Provides long-lasting protection in environments with high corrosivity.
- Improved hiding power and accurate final colour in fewer coats
- Colour availability for systems without topcoat
Improved coating systems efficiency
- Fast curing
- Safe application at wide temperature range
- Wide DFT range
Specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired, and therefore ideal for maintenance and repair.
Durable solution in harsh environments
Excellent film formation on pitting rust and aged coatings
Jotamastic 90 offers a range of variants for special usage situations where further enhancement of key features is needed.
- Aluminium: for extra barrier effect in extreme environments and improved resistance to cathodic disbonding if direct to steel contact.
- Glass flake : for increased abrasion resistance
- Jotamastic 90 WG
For use in a wide range of solutions
- Direct to metal
- As mid coat on zinc primers
- Immersed service