Sika® Purigo-5 S (NZ) is an efficient, economic product for use on concrete floors to prevent surface dusting from occurring. It will not, however, make bad disintegrating concrete good. Examples of flooring situations that would gain beneficial effect from the use of Sika® Purigo-5 S (NZ) are:
- Warehouses and storage facilities
- Factories and assembly plants
- Carpark decks
- Sika® Purigo-5 S (NZ) can be used to assist with the curing of concrete in vertical or horizontal situations where traditional methods are impractical, or subsequent coatings are to be applied which preclude the use of membrane type curing compounds.
- Very quick and easy to apply
- Can be used on both new and old concrete
- Chemically reacts with concrete to become an integral part of the surface matrix.
- Sika® Purigo-5 S (NZ) is the economical answer to the problem of surface dusting.
- Will not prevent overcoating when used to assist with curing of concrete
- Ideal for use as an aid to improve curing when traditional curing methods and membranes are impractical
- Helps concrete attain maximum hydration, strength, durability and surface hardness.