Sikasil® NG is a neutral cure, silicone sealant which provides a permanent watertight seal to various substrates including acrylic plastics, ceramics, and some powder coated surfaces. Sikasil® NG exceeds the 15 year minimum requirements of the durability provisions of the New Zealand Building Regulations 1992 Clause B2 providing:
- It is used in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations’.
- It is used with the design parameters stated in this data sheet.
- It is used in conjunction with other approved building systems and materials.
Durability covers weathering and adhesion characteristics. For conditions outside those stated in this data sheet, contact Sika’s Technical Service Department.
- Excellent adhesion to acrylic, ABS and polycarbonate plastics
- Recommended for use with Hardiglaze, Duracryl, Clearlite Showers, Athena Showers, Kohler and Seratone and many other panels
- Remains flexible at low (-40°C) and high (+150°C) temperatures